Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Health Series I-April 27, 2011


     Brief Bio- Sandra Levy
Sandy founded Alexandria Myotherapy in 1985 after graduating from the Shaw Myotherapy Institute where she was trained in trigger-point myotherapy. She has augmented her basic education with training in Neuro-Muscular Massage Therapy, foot reflexology, Ortho-Bionomy®, Therapeutic Touch, and Active-Isolated Stretching. Her strong interest has been in the treatment and management of chronic pain, and she also tries to keep abreast of complementary treatments so that she can help guide her clients when bodywork alone is not sufficient. In its February, 1996 issue the Washingtonian Magazine put out an Alternative Therapies guide in which I was listed as one of 18 "noted area practitioners" of massage, manual, and movement therapies

Contact Info:
703-548-2270






Brief Bio-Linda Lloyd
I've been a licensed acupuncturist for almost 10 years now and I own and operate my own practice in Alexandria, VA.  As of this weekend, I will finish
a two and a half year Chinese herbology program which will allow me to
sit for the national boards in Chinese herbology.  I work with another
Acupuncturist, Stephanie Slaughter, who has been working here since
she finished her qualifying boards in February, 2010. I wrote a monthly article for the Old Town Crier for about 7 years so I have lots of subjects I could discuss.  I could do a
brief introduction about the basis of Chinese medicine, I could talk about changing with the seasons, I could talk about the most common ailments
treated by acupuncture.
Contact:
Linda Lloyd
703-370-1077

No comments:

Post a Comment