Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Interview w Angela Bryant Brown on December 7, 2011





Bio for Angela Bryant-Brown
Without divine intervention the world may have never experienced Angela Bryant-Browns dynamic, uplifting vocals. She has since released two CDs and her third disc, entitled In Hymn I Trust, will be released in 2011. She reminisces about her „higher calling, “As strange as it may seem I never thought about singing even though my mother was a gospel singer. I vividly remember when I was seven years old, sitting in church listening to my moms group sing and hearing God speak to me. I knew right then I was going to be a singer for God.” She went home and stood in front of the mirror and to the surprise of her family started singing, “The Savior is Waiting.”
Her journey to become an inspirational recording artist, speaker, and writer has been orchestrated by continued divine intervention. A native of Syracuse, New York, she grew up the oldest child of three in a conservative Christian home. Not long after discovering her singing talents in front of the mirror, she started singing in a gospel trio with her mother and sister, which led to solo invitations to sing at church, church conferences and regional Christian events.

Contact Info:
Office: 703-314-2990
Talk Show: www.blogtalkradio.com/lifehappens

No comments:

Post a Comment