Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Interview w Bill Meyer on July 13, 2011


Bill Meyer
I am 79 years old, born in Brooklyn NY. I have been married for 46 years and have 2 children and one grandchild (all boys).  I am currently working part time (about 20 hours a week) as a delivery driver for a printing company based in Norfolk VA.  I have been a patient care volunteer for Capitol Hospice (now Capitol Caring) for over 25 years working both home care and in the inpatient unit in Arlington,1977 as Hospice of Northern of Northern Virginia and is now call Capitol Caring.  It covers Northern Virginia, DC, and Prince Georges County, Md.  I also sing in the Northern Virginia community Chorus, go dancing every Wednesday evening with the No Va Shag Club and sing in my church choir.  I am also involved in an organization that puts on spiritual, life enriching retreat for adults with physical disabilities. 

Contact Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment